Re: NVDA's handling of checkboxes especially in Google Chrome

Steve Nutt

Brian, I’m surprised that wasn’t the first thing you tried, being a screen reader tutor.

You should know that arrowing down in a password box won’t automatically invoke browse mode.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close