From: Jo Collingwood via groups.io
Sent: 17 November 2021 10:33
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA not reading windows menu

Hi, I have a students laptop that has just been updated to windows 10 and now when she presses the windows key and types in the search box, NVDA doesn't read, if she then uses the arrow keys to move through the list NVDA doesn't read. Once a program has opened it works fine! I would be grateful for any suggestions please as this is frustrating for the student.