Re: NVDA's handling of checkboxes especially in Google Chrome

Nimer Jaber

Steve,

NVDA has options for recreating semi-auto or auto mode as well.

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 12:55 AM Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:

This is where JAWS has the edge.  It has semi auto mode, which means it will behave like NVDA does now, or auto mode, which means that a press of the down arrow from an edit box will switch back on browse mode.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close