Re: Improvements to the caps lock key and the NVDA key

Sarah k Alawami

I would open an issue on github as well and see where that gets you. Put in a justifiable use case as well when making the suggestion.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rowen Cary
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 9:01 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Improvements to the caps lock key and the NVDA key

This topic has aroused heated discussions, and I may think that this issue is indeed worthy of discussion. In addition, I can use the two keyboard layouts of NVDA proficiently. This theme is only to improve NVDA and make it better. If I offend anyone, I apologize, we can continue the discussion or open an Issue on Github.