Re: nvda and gmail in basic html

Sarah k Alawami

Use standard. They have improved it by leaps and bounds. You can even use the commands if you are in focus mode. Even right click on messages to preform actions.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Micallef at FITA
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 12:33 AM
To: nvda mailing list (nvda@nvda.groups.io) <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] nvda and gmail in basic html

Dear NVDA Users,

I have a minor difficulty and I sincerely appreciate some help.

I'm using the gmail in basic html view and when I try to move between the messages using the up/down arrows, the nvda reports the foll9owing:

row 7 column 1

row 8 column 1 etc etc,

How in the world I can stop NVDA from saying the rows and columns in gmail basic html, as a speech synthesizer i'm using the eloquence.

thanks in advance,