From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shaun
Everiss
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 12:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA remote access.

Where do you get the server?
and can you run this on windows, what is needed to run it.

On 28/09/2016 11:57 a.m., Igor Kaplan wrote:
Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for researching this issue. Well, if it works on your
side,
then it is something in my configuration.
To clear all douts, the autoconnect:
Nvda menu (insert+N), tools, remote access, options autoconnect on startup
need to be check providing the host name and access key.
As I mentioned, I see, nvda reconnects after the remote computer goes to
the lock screen, the connect menu under remote access is unavailable and
disconnect menu is available to break the connection.
I am running my own NVDA remote server on home laptop and connecting to
it.

I'll investigate more and will look at NVDA log.

Thanks a lot.

-Igor