Re: NVDA not reading windows menu
Jo, when requesting support, it's helpful to provide the following information:toggle quoted message Show quoted text
1) What is the brand, model number, disc space (used and free), &
memory of the computer in question.
2) What is the version of the operating system, including build;
3) What is the version of any adaptive technology(ies) being used? (I
know in this case it's NVDA, but version?). Others?
4) What steps have you tried, if any, to remediate the problem?
5) What error messages, if any, are you receiving?
Was the update to Windows 10 a clean install or an in-place upgrade?
Sometimes it's also helpful in these cases to inform us regarding the
settings under 'Ease of Access' ie, whether or not reduce animations
and other accessibility settings are checked.
Also, are any addons being run w/NVDA? If so, it's always good policy
to disable these & see if the problem goes away. Does Narrator act
Right now my current suspicion is that it was an in-place upgrade
that's exhibiting some sort of incompatibility, but that's just a WAG
& could change w/additional information you provide.
On 11/17/21, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
Subscribe to a WordPress for Newbies Mailing List by sending a message to:
wp4newbs-request@... with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by
visiting the list page at http://www.freelists.org/list/wp4newbs
& check out my sites at www.brightstarsweb.com & www.mysitesbeenhacked.com