From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mani Iyer via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, 18 November 2021 5:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA speechless on the enter key in Wordpad

Thank you for the nice tip, Brian. I will certainly try this.

mani

On Nov 17, 2021, at 12:57 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 12:49 PM, Mani Iyer wrote:

I wish there was a command to quickly turn ‘Speak commands’ on and off.

-
Or you could just create an configuration profile for WordPad where you have NVDA Speak Commands enabled with automatic triggering.  Then this automatically comes on if and only if WordPad has focus, and is not on elsewhere.

Configuration profiles are great for this purpose.  Bring up the NVDA User Guide in your browser, NVDA + N, H, U, and read through section 12.4

         ~ John F. Kennedy