Re: a very question about anti spyware programs and very critical issue for me!

hi geen and brian.
thanks for your answers.
i think some pup up automaticly became active and infected my system.
i am shure that i dont open eligal sites, attachment of spam emails etc.

did you test comodo firewall or zonealarm free firewall to see?
i forgot to say i also want some softwares that blocks all popup from
my firefox.

On 9/28/16, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
The Windows firewall is adequate, though you may want to run something else.
Ransomware is spread in the ways malware is generally spread. A firewall
will not stop you from getting it. the question is, what did you do to get
it in the first place and the other point is, you should have all files you
don't want to loose backed up and stored somewhere not connected to your
computer such as on an external drive not attached to your computer except
when in use.