Icon that appears on selecting a table in Word

Bhavya shah

Dear all,

I am currently using NVDA 2021.3 Beta 2 and Word for Microsoft 365 on
a Windows 10 machine. From a sighted person I am working with, I have
learnt that when I select an entire table (by going to browse mode and
setting start and end markers), a certain icon shows up which contains
several options. This icon gives options different from that which I
get on pressing the Applications key. If you have followed my question
so far, do you know of a way to access and click this icon
independently?

I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah
Stanford University | Class of 2024