Sent: Friday, November 19, 2021 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] keystroke for copy and pasting dialog boxes

Alas, I don't know of this mode. How does it work and what are the laptop keystrokes? As I'm on a laptop here.

On 19 Nov 2021, at 19:35, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

You can, buut do you know the review keys using the numpad in the desktop layout or the equivalent when in laptop layout?  At this point, I don’t know how much or just what explanation would be necessary.

Sent: Friday, November 19, 2021 12:47 PM

Hello all

With nvda, is it possible to copy and paste dialog boxes content? If so,
I would greatly appreciate learning this.

The objective being, to copy and paste an error message to do with nvda
which I will detail in a new message.

Thanking you in advance.

Daniel