Re: keystroke for copy and pasting dialog boxes

Just to get up on my recent soapbox in several venues, it cannot (and I'd say should not) be presumed that any random laptop user is actually using laptop keyboard layout.

NVDA uses desktop layout by default on any laptop on which I've installed it and the majority of laptops have been sporting a full-size desktop type keyboard for some time now.

Laptops with classic laptop keyboard layout are the exception, not the rule.

Keyboard layout depends on the keyboard itself, not the thing it's connected to or built into.

One can use laptop layout with a full-size keyboard, but not vice versa.

         ~ John F. Kennedy