Re: Amazon web site

Gene

On the home page or a product page.  Please send a link if you are using a specific page so we know we are looking at the same page.  What about the find command?  there may be something you can search for immediately before the main information that is displayed on all such pages.  What about s for separator?  Amazon product pages have separators between sections.

Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 8:04 AM
Subject: [nvda] Amazon web site

I have not had the need to use it in a while, but I'm sure before one could
use the header button to get to the main info and zip past all the search
annd departments etc, but now it seems there is no convenient header to go
to, one ends up tabbing or a mixture of l k and h to get to where you want,
occasionally getting stuck in a weird edit field you need to tab out of.
 They have obviously changed someething as my muscle memory  way does not
work any more.

 Anyone?
 Brian

bglists@...