Re: Interview with Bhavya Shah - part 1

Mani Iyer

Hello Bhavya,
I read your interview and all I can say is as a former denizen of Mumbai I am very proud of you and wish you the very best in your career. Unlike you, I am trying to learn Windows and NVDA at a much later stage in life and look forward to this mailing list for support.
I also look forward to Part 3 and 3 of your interview. :)

Warmly,
mani

On Nov 19, 2021, at 4:11 PM, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:

Dear all,

I just wanted to express my genuine gratitude for all that the NVDA
community has taught me over the years and for the kind words in this
thread. It is much appreciated.

Thanks.

On 11/14/21, Eduardo Fermiano Luccas <25102008luccas@...> wrote:
it would be nice without background music, it would be like a pody cast

Em seg., 15 de nov. de 2021 às 00:15, Quentin Christensen <
quentin@...> escreveu:

Thanks Marilyn!

Re the music - it's a tricky balance - some people prefer something and
some prefer silence. I try to keep it fairly soft and unobtrusive. It's
good to hear what people do and don't like though, thank you!

Quentin.

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 4:11 PM Marilyn and Don Bilderback <
djbilderback@...> wrote:

Great interview. But, I could do without the background music! It
wasn’t too loud or energetic, I just don’t like distractions to hearing
the
main thing. And that is the words we hear. It is especially important
with interviewees who do not have English as their first language.

I loved hearing Bhavya’s voice and his wonderful story. I didn’t think
this type of interview was too long.

I think both of you did very well with questions and answers and I look
forward to the next one. By the way, quentin, you have an interesting
voice too!