Re: Selecting Groups of Cells in Word Tables

Bhavya,

You're quite welcome.  In this case it's NVDA 2021.3beta2 running on top of Word 2016 where I did my experimentation.  I do know that exactly what office exposes to NVDA has changed, though slightly, in Microsoft 365 even though everything from Office 2016 forward has 2016 as its base code.

When it comes to tables, they're definitely not 100% consistent for selection across programs.  There are similarities, but it's not precisely the same.

         ~ John F. Kennedy