Re: NVDA OCR - Can you save the text result somehow?

Giles Turnbull

Another option that I regularly turn to if I want to copy text from a dialogue box, is to start Speech Viewer from NVDA's tools menu. Then everything that NVDA reads aloud is in the viewer window, where any text can be selected and can then be easily copied with the usual CTRL+C. I tend to use it when needing to mention software versions I am running, such as the version of Windows from the winver command.

Speech Viewer would record anything that NVDA speaks in the OCR window :)

Giles