Re: Running NVDA on macOS using parallels

The only data point I can give you is in relation to JAWS, which is what was in use on the Mac using Bootcamp at the time I was working with the client, but that worked just fine.  I can see no reason that NVDA should not work under a Windows VM on a Mac.  We would jump between MacOS (or maybe it was OSX, I really can't recall right now, but it was within the last 5 years, and Windows 10 was the Windows version on the VM) and Windows without issue.

         ~ John F. Kennedy