Re: Running NVDA on macOS using parallels

On Sat, Nov 20, 2021 at 02:17 PM, Jonathan COHN wrote:
I do recommend that you think closely about if a Mac is your right choice and I say this as somebody who uses a Mac on a daily basis and has for 30 years. I suggest you discuss your reasons for wanting to switch to a Macintosh on the MacVisionaries mailing list that is run by Google Groups.
-
I couldn't agree more, and that's no matter what computing ecosystem you're thinking of abandoning and which you are thinking about transitioning to.

I have seen people jumping from PC to Mac, PC to Linux, and vice versa with each of those often believing that "the grass is greener on the other side."  It isn't, at least on the whole.  And when you walk away from what you already know "in every fiber of your being" after years of using whatever ecosystem you've been using you end up with a period where frustration is high because things you used to do without thinking no longer work that way.

         ~ John F. Kennedy