Re: Slight problem with Whatsapp Desktop add-on

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

try removing NVDA completely from your computer and install everything again

Em seg., 22 de nov. de 2021 às 00:06, Sim Kah Yong <simkahyong@...> escreveu:

Hi, I still encounter the same issue after I updated the Whatsapp add-on
this morning.

The keystroke Control + Shift + T does not work. It is supposed to Say
name of actual chat.