Re: Question about updating from NVDA 2021.2 to 2021.3 with Windows 10 21H2

Quentin Christensen

I just got to installing the 21h2 update, so I'm now running Windows 10 (64-bit) Version: 2009, Build: 19044.

With this thread in mind, the first thing I did was manually download a fairly recent (but not newest) alpha snapshot, and installed it over the top of my copy of NVDA.  That worked fine.  I then checked for updates and let it update to the latest alpha snapshot.  Again, no issues.

Based on my thorough minute and a half of testing that, I believe the update from NVDA 2021.2 to NVDA 2021.3 should work just fine on Windows 21H2 when NVDA 2021.3 comes out - unless anyone can point me to anything else to test or which indicates it might not work?

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Nov 20, 2021 at 5:41 AM Louise Pfau <louise.pfau@...> wrote:
Hi.  There was a post on the Windows Access with screen readers list that looked like it came from another list detailing the problem with JAWS.  I didn't want to cross-post it so I figured I'd just ask a direct question.

Thanks,

Louise

--
Quentin Christensen