Re: Icon that appears on selecting a table in Word

Quentin Christensen

I'm not actually sure there is a keyboard way of bringing up that toolbar - as in, I can only make it appear WITH the mouse.  Can you give a use case where you might want to bring that up with the mouse but then need to access it with the keyboard?

And if we did something like override the context menu, we'd need to be sure that there wasn't something you could only get to from the normal context menu...

On Sat, Nov 20, 2021 at 5:48 AM Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:
Dear Quentin,

Thanks for the clear explanation. I think the floating toolbar that
appears on left-clicking that icon is what I was hoping to pull up.
While there are alternative ways to access those options, I think
there still is value to accessing these icons, and I was wondering if
there is a GitHub ticket reporting this. If not, would you be willing
to file one?

Thanks.