Re: NVDA - Working with Math and Sound Themes

Quentin Christensen

HI there,

For the first part, see the NVDA user guide section on reading mathematical content: https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/documentation/userGuide.html#ReadingMath

The main software is MathPlayer and MathType.

For the sound themes question, I'll leave that for someone else, I haven't looked into it myself.

Quentin.

On Sun, Nov 21, 2021 at 2:49 AM cisco <audiogamer2004@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I’m quite sorry that I could not think of an easier to understand subject but I am not good at that.

Also, I am sorry if one or both of the questions I am going to ask had to be asked on the chat group.

My first questions is, is there any software that a blind highschooler can use in conjunction with NvDA to do their math work?

My second question is, does anyone have an NVDA sound theme which has android’s talkback sounds and which is also compatible with the “Audio Themes” NVDA add-on?

Thank you for any answer, and again, I’m sorry for all I said above.

Best regards.

Francisco.

--
Quentin Christensen