Re: Admin's Note: Please Read

Arlene

Hey there: I'll give Josiph a cup of tea for all he's done. Both of you work hard to keep this list going!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nimer Jaber [mailto:nimerjaber1@...]
Sent: March-02-16 1:41 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Admin's Note: Please Read

Hello everyone,

I am stepping away for a few days from the NVDA admin role as I am going
to be busy on a business trip and will not have time to keep an eye on
list traffic. Joseph has done an incredible job as moderator with all
that he has and is doing. I often use him to communicate with all of you
as he is able to do this in a more sensitive manner that the list
approves of. Having said all of that, I will be gone from the time I
send this message to the time that I return late Sunday evening. During
my absence, please give your attentions to Joseph, as he is going to
take my place. Any decisions that Joseph makes are final unless it is an
extreme situation. If you believe that an extreme situation came up that
Joseph did not handle well, please send the moderator address an e-mail
and I will review and possibly invite you to a cup o' tea upon my
return. Joseph deserves all the respect you can give him as the role he
is placed in is not an easy one. Please treat him will all of the
respect that you have treated me with over the past years of
administrating this list.

Thank you for your valuable time and attention, and I look forward to a
new era with the new list provider with all of you.

Nimer Jaber