From: "Louis Maher" <ljmaher@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Amazon web site

Folks,

The easiest way to use the Amazon site is to use the Amazon access site

<https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ref=mw_access>
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ref=mw_access

There is a search field about two lines down from the top of the page. It
searches all of the amazon site. If you hit an item that says it is not
available for purchase on the amazon access site, just open the link in
another tab and proceed.

I have heard one report that the purchase buttons could not be activated in
Internet Explorer 11, but they can be activated in Firefox.

Regards

Louis Maher

Phone: 713-444-7838