From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Amazon web site

On the home page or a product page. Please send a link if you are using a specific page so we know we are looking at the same page. What about the find command? there may be something you can search for immediately before the main information that is displayed on all such pages. What about s for separator? Amazon product pages have separators between sections.