From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 8:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] ableton live suport with NVDA

I did give you the links so you could investigate for yourself...  There's a "download" link which tells you the evaluation lasts for 60 days and a purchase link which tells you that a license costs $60 for a personal license (and $225 for a commercial license).

I don't know the restrictions of the free version, but they do encourage you to download the free version first to ensure it meets your needs.  Do check it out and let us know what you think.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 6:00 PM Eduardo Fermiano Luccas <25102008luccas@...> wrote:

is reaper free? does it work with NVDA? Can it be used for more than 60 days? and most importantly, will it run on my 4GB computer?

Em seg., 22 de nov. de 2021 às 03:33, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> escreveu:

I'm not familiar with it, but from a quick search, I gather it is music software? https://www.ableton.com/en/

I couldn't find anything on its accessibility, but I did find a couple of forum posts asking for help making it accessible, so it may not be.

I know a lot of users find https://www.reaper.fm/ meets their needs, particularly with the Osara accessibility add-on: https://osara.reaperaccessibility.com/

I'm not sure if that does what you need or has any of the same features as ableton, but just thought I'd mention it.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Nov 21, 2021 at 7:06 AM Eduardo Fermiano Luccas <25102008luccas@...> wrote:

I don't know if this will be blocked but my question is does ableton live work with NVDA?

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager