Re: Slight problem with Whatsapp Desktop add-on

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 05:45 AM, Sim Kah Yong wrote:
Thanks for the instruction. Is there a more straightforward way of doing it?
-
Not that I'm aware of.  I always used the technique that Eduardo mentions.

I need to check if there's a GitHub ticket about making it such that if you've started NVDA with Add-Ons Disabled that Add-On Manager would offer you a way to selectively re-enable one or more during that session.  There could be a very good reason this functionality doesn't exist, or it could be that it's never been asked for.

It would be very handy to replicate what's called a clean boot process under Windows, where you "eliminate by halves"  and keep re-enabling in chunks until something breaks again.

         ~ John F. Kennedy