Re: ableton live suport with NVDA

Arlene

Hi, I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask. No,  it isn’t free. Yes, it does work with NVDA. However, someone can better answer you on that. I don’t use it.  I think that program has a free 30 day trial. I could be lying. If you try it. You can’t use all its features until you pay.  If there is a free trial I suggest you try it in the meantime before someone answers you.  If you do end up trying the free trial. You find it doesn’t work then get rid of it before your trial runs out.  You won’t loose the show.  If you find it does work then you can pay for it.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Eduardo Fermiano Luccas
Sent: November 21, 2021 11:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] ableton live suport with NVDA

is reaper free? does it work with NVDA? Can it be used for more than 60 days? and most importantly, will it run on my 4GB computer?

Em seg., 22 de nov. de 2021 às 03:33, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> escreveu:

I'm not familiar with it, but from a quick search, I gather it is music software? https://www.ableton.com/en/

I couldn't find anything on its accessibility, but I did find a couple of forum posts asking for help making it accessible, so it may not be.

I know a lot of users find https://www.reaper.fm/ meets their needs, particularly with the Osara accessibility add-on: https://osara.reaperaccessibility.com/

I'm not sure if that does what you need or has any of the same features as ableton, but just thought I'd mention it.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Nov 21, 2021 at 7:06 AM Eduardo Fermiano Luccas <25102008luccas@...> wrote:

I don't know if this will be blocked but my question is does ableton live work with NVDA?

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager