Re: NVDA not reading any content in internet browsers

tim

I had that problem until I went in NVDA settings, advance.

Then I told use UIA in edge and other browsers to no.

Not sure who did the code for that one, but it don't work and gets worse with every release.

I haven't be able to use it sense it was put in.

On 11/22/2021 10:15 AM, Akshaya Choudhary wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hello everyone,

My NVDA is not reading any content in any of my internet browsers.  I'm using NVDA 19.2 on a Windows 10 machine. I also have a portable coppy of NVDA 21.2 which also has the same issue. It says "unknown" and "content not visible" in the browser window. And, for some reason, NVDA also occasionally announces "chrome legacy window" even when I laucnch a browser other than google chrome.
This is very recent, everything was working fine till a couple of days back. Could someone please help in diagnosing the issue? Any help is much appreciated.
--
Regards,
Sociohack