From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] FW: [win10] nvda and corrupted config file

When you know the file hasn't been corrupted, copy it somewhere else. Then copy it back to it's current location when it becomes corrupted. I suppose you could create a batch file so you could automate this but it appears that the real inconvenience is having to create all the settings again manually. That doesn't solve the problem of why the file becomes corrupted or how to prevent it but it would save a lot of time configuring NVDA repeatedly.

Also, I doubt this would help and you wouldn't be able to change any settings or add any but you could try making the ini file a read only file. I doubt that will stop it from becoming corrupted but it may be worth trying.