Re: NVDA - Working with Math and Sound Themes

cisco

Hello there Quentin and all,

Thank you for the answer about math, the user guide was most enlightening.

However, is writing with Math type supported as well? If so, is it only supported with speech or with speech and braille both?

If it is not supported, can anyone recommend me software that would allow editing and writing of mathematical content, if any exists?

Thank you and best regards.

Francisco.