Re: Status Bars and NVDA

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 01:26 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
What might I be missing? I can’t find it on the site.
-
Gera,

Probably nothing, as I've also searched the proverbial nine ways to Sunday and come up with nothing at https://nvda-addons.org/.

I've tried status, status bar, zexplorer, "rui fontes" and just rui and just fontes in the "Name or summary contains" search edit box.

By the way, please don't split topics by changing the subject line when the reply is still about an ongoing subject.  It makes the archive far messier.  I've merged your "still can't find" message back in with the primary topic.

         ~ John F. Kennedy