Re: Status Bars and NVDA

Gene

I wonder what changed technically between Windows 7 and10.  The status bar is read in Windows 7.  I hope the add-on is submitted for approval as an official NVDA add-on.

There are times when it is important to see the status line in Windows Explorer.  When I select a number of files to copy to the clipboard for copying, I read the status line before I copy them.  It tells me the number of selected items, which verifies that I have selected the number I intended.

From: Rui Fontes
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Status Bars and NVDA

The error is not yours...

It is not in the oficial repository of add-ons...

You can get it from:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqin9vni5bpwvpr/ZExplorer_1.0_Gen.nvda-addon?dl=0

It does not work in latest Alphas...and do not work in Windows 11...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
NVDA portuguese team

Às 18:25 de 22/11/2021, Gerardo Corripio escreveu:

What might I be missing? I can’t find it on the site. Might it be with a different name in Spanish? I’m writing the developper just in case it might not be there yet?

Enviado desde Correo para Windows