Re: NVDA - Working with Math and Sound Themes

Quentin Christensen

Yes, from memory you need both MathType and MathPlayer to create math.  You can also now use the built in equations in Word.  I'm not sure about Word's equation editor, I must admit I have not tried that.

On Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 5:13 AM cisco <audiogamer2004@...> wrote:

Hello there Quentin and all,

Thank you for the answer about math, the user guide was most enlightening.

However, is writing with Math type supported as well? If so, is it only supported with speech or with speech and braille both?

If it is not supported, can anyone recommend me software that would allow editing and writing of mathematical content, if any exists?

Thank you and best regards.

Francisco.