anyone noticed this

Hi.

Well

Just got the latest windows build

21.2 19.441387 build released today.

This had the windows installer fix.

I have however noticed a small issue which isn't an issue as such because I can get round it easy enough.

Its just when I select the first item in the start menu ie hitting down arrow from search I get all apps, then you get the programs starting with punctuation like & or *, etc well that group does not read but the items in it do and can be executed.

When colapsing a group it seems I get jumpped back to the top of the list as well.

Again not a real big huge issue since I mostly search anyway but just wandered if anyone has noticed.

I have not had any other issues in fact things seem a bit more stable, but we will see what happens after I do some more shell work.