Re: anyone noticed this

Arlene

Hi, Is this windows ten or 11?

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: November 22, 2021 9:43 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] anyone noticed this

Hi.

Well

Just got the latest windows build

21.2 19.441387 build released today.

This had the windows installer fix.

I have however noticed a small issue which isn't an issue as such

because I can get round it easy enough.

Its just when I select the first item in the start menu ie hitting down

arrow from search I get all apps, then you get the programs starting

with punctuation like & or *, etc well that group does not read but the

items in it do and can be executed.

When colapsing a group it seems I get jumpped back to the top of the

list as well.

Again not a real big huge issue since I mostly search anyway but just

wandered if anyone has noticed.

I have not had any other issues in fact things seem a bit more stable,

but we will see what happens after I do some more shell work.