Is the Windows 10 (and, I'd presume, 11) Sandbox Feature Accessible?

Member  asked the following in the Chat Subgroup, but has received no answer: "I use Windows 10 21h2 and nvda 2021.2. How can I use windows senbox with screen reader? If I open it, the screen reader does not announce anything. I cannot even close it with a screen reader."

Since the question of whether it's accessible with NVDA, or any screen reader really, is on-topic for this group, I thought I'd post that here hoping that a definitive yes/no answer might be forthcoming.

If further discussion about how one actually uses the Windows Sandbox is desired, then please continue that on the Chat Subgroup in the topic, Sandbox Feature of Windows.

         ~ John F. Kennedy