Re: Is the Windows 10 (and, I'd presume, 11) Sandbox Feature Accessible?

Lukasz Golonka

On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 07:32:44 -0800
"Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com> wrote:

MemberĀ  asked the following in the Chat Subgroup, but has received no answer: "I use Windows 10 21h2 and nvda 2021.2. How can I use windows senbox with screen reader? If I open it, the screen reader does not announce anything. I cannot even close it with a screen reader."

Since it is a separate Windows instance it is necessary to start a
screen reader inside Sandbox so first Narrator with an appropriate key
combination and then if desired you can install NVDA as you would on a
fresh installation of Windows.

--
HTH
Lukasz