Re: Is the Windows 10 (and, I'd presume, 11) Sandbox Feature Accessible?

Lukasz,

That was very helpful indeed.

I doubt that anything more could be said about how one goes about gaining accessibility inside Windows Sandbox.  I don't use it, and it is clearly a VM-ish sort of environment, but it behaves even more like a true VM than I had suspected.  It appears you get a perfectly "clean slate" on invocation and must do any necessary setup each time.

         ~ John F. Kennedy