accessible way of moving playlists to folders in spotify?

Orhan Deniz

Hello there,

I'm aware that drag+drop in browse mode rarely works. Has anyone however found a way to move playlists to designated folders in spotify? As a bit of a dj its important for me to have stuff filed properly and currently what I have to do is create a new playlist in the folder, copy the old playlist, then delete it. Needless to say this is cumbersome when in theory I should be able to just move them. But of course, cut+paste commands only work within playlists, not to move playlists to folders.

Best,

Orhan.