Re: accessible way of moving playlists to folders in spotify?

Orhan,

I mentioned the following just last night in a topic about Rearranging Task Bar Items, but since you weren't a member then, you would not have seen it.

Javi Dominguez has written an add-on for Drag and Drop, which others have said is very helpful.  And by that I mean helpful in achieving actual drag and drop regardless of the context.  It would be worth a try.

         ~ John F. Kennedy