Re: accessible way of moving playlists to folders in spotify?

Orhan Deniz

It seems that when I try to mark a playlist, then drop it into the relevant folder I get a can't drop here error. I am not sure if this add on will work with spotify playlists, but I will give it more of a road-test.

On 23/11/2021 19:39, Brian Vogel wrote:
Orhan,

Just FYI, this add-on is compatible with 2021.3 and, in addition, does have help/usage information packaged with it that you can access via gaining focus the add-on in Add-Ons Manager (NVDA + N, T, A, Enter) then activating the Add-On Help button.

         ~ John F. Kennedy