Hello Gene,

Many thanks for your mail. We want to try and find out whether there is a difference between various ways of reading text (fixed one-hundred characters or somewhat more flexible). Of course, if there's a link, and NVDA is set to read that separately, I guess we will read that separately.

Regards, Martin.

On 2021-11-21 11:20, Gene via groups.io wrote:
In browse mode, you can set the line length. The default is one-hundred carachters. I suppose it would be possible to have a read by sentence option but I don’t know if there is any .demand for that. And it would conflict with sentences in which there are links and you have NVDA set to read every link on its own line.