Re: accessible way of moving playlists to folders in spotify?

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

Em ter., 23 de nov. de 2021 às 17:47, Gene <gsasner@...> escreveu:

I only played with the attachment a little bit but I’m not sure it does anything more than the method for dragging and dropping already available in NVDA.

Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible way of moving playlists to folders in spotify?

Yeah seems to have a nightmare with object navigation. At times I get an object has no location when using the review cursor and navigator to find the correct playlist.

On 23/11/2021 20:00, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Since it is electron I doubt it will work. I have not had any luck using this add on for dragging dropping  stuff, at all. Not to say it does not work, but for me it has worked maybe 1 time out of the 10 or so I’ve used it.