Re: accessible way of moving playlists to folders in spotify?

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

Em ter., 23 de nov. de 2021 às 17:47, Gene <gsasner@...> escreveu:

I only played with the attachment a little bit but I’m not sure it does anything more than the method for dragging and dropping already available in NVDA. 

Gene
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible way of moving playlists to folders in spotify?

Yeah seems to have a nightmare with object navigation. At times I get an object has no location when using the review cursor and navigator to find the correct playlist.

On 23/11/2021 20:00, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Since it is electron I doubt it will work. I have not had any luck using this add on for dragging dropping  stuff, at all. Not to say it does not work, but for me it has worked maybe 1 time out of the 10 or so I’ve used it.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io On Behalf Of Orhan Deniz via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 11:46 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible way of moving playlists to folders in spotify?

It seems that when I try to mark a playlist, then drop it into the relevant folder I get a can't drop here error. I am not sure if this add on will work with spotify playlists, but I will give it more of a road-test.

On 23/11/2021 19:39, Brian Vogel wrote:

Orhan,

Just FYI, this add-on is compatible with 2021.3 and, in addition, does have help/usage information packaged with it that you can access via gaining focus the add-on in Add-Ons Manager (NVDA + N, T, A, Enter) then activating the Add-On Help button.
--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043 

The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.

~ John F. Kennedy

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.