Re: Outlook 2010 focus problem

Gene

We don’t know what the problem is and we don’t know enough to assume it is an NVDA problem.  It should be tested with another screen-reader to see if the same problem occurs.

Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2021 10:27 PM
Subject: [nvda] Outlook 2010 focus problem

Hi guys

I do not use this program at all but a user from another list is having
the below problem

I have an annoying problem where I loose focus when using outlook 2010.
I can arrow up and down but can’t hear emails.  I have had to tab to the
to do bar or go out and back again.  I mean tab say to desktop then back
in.  Other times I had to go and restart NVDA.

She has used the com tool still with the same results.

I will get her to tell me also what version of nvda she has.

Has any one got any ideas of what she can try?

Gene nz

Has any one got any ideas of what she can try to fix the problem.