Re: wanted eliquence for my old nvda on windows 7

Well you can buy the code factory sapi ones for like 60 bucks or the nvda one atguys.com should have all those.

I use eloquence and vocaliser in sapi and for all they are they are good packages with good interfaces.

The only issue I have ever had was after a version update vocaliser forgot to tell me they would be updating some voices and not reinstalling them so I had  to remove all voices and put them back which wasted an hour but that was fine.

On 25/11/2021 10:19 pm, sazid wrote:
dear group members, can anyone provide me synths for my nvda running
on windows 7

thanks and regards,
sazid