locked Re: Owner's Note: Thank You #adminnotice

Gene

After the Pilgrims landed, they had a brutally hard winter and some of them died.  The first Thanksgiving was celebrated after the first summer, in the fall because of the good harvest that year.

Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Owner's Note: Thank You #adminnotice

Hi, India,

The Pilgrams cme from England to fight for freedom from their tyrannical government. They settled in a place called Janestown in 1620. They came to our shores on a ship called the Mayflower. After settlihng on our shores, they gave thanks to God for all the blessings he had given them. That’s why we celebrate Thanksgiving. I know Canada celebrates Thanksgiving in October.

I hope this helps somewhat.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows