Re: first inprocess

Quentin Christensen

Thank you Eduardo!

That prompts me, I'll have to remember to commemorate the 5th anniversary in January :)

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 1:14 PM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

You can also use paste bin to give us the text as well. I love and use that site when necessary.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 5:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] first inprocess

You evidently tried to send an attachment.  This list, and lists in general, don’t accept attachments for security reasons.  You can upload the material to a file sharing service and send a link in a message.

Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2021 2:36 PM

Subject: [nvda] first inprocess

Hello friends, it is with great affection that I send the first in process which was on January 20, 2017! I hope old users remember, and 2020 users like me, I hope you read this to see how the in process was introduced!

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager