locked Re: Owner's Note: Thank You #adminnotice

Rosemarie Chavarria

No. It was 1492—not 1942.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Mallard
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2021 5:22 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Owner's Note: Thank You #adminnotice

Lol! Columbus had nothing, but relaly nothing, to do with the Pilgrim

Fathers! He happened to hit ground on Espanola, now Haiti, on  October

12th, 1942... But the MayFlower, the ship that took the Founding Fathers

to america, was in 1620.

In addition, Columbus was Italian (someone says Spanish...), while the

Pilgrim Fathers were English.

The first Thanksgiving was celebrated in 1621... The rest is too crude

to tell here, but if you look up 1637, you'll have a very interesting story.

Sorry. End of reply.

I'm disappearing again, for the next 15 years at least... LOL!

Ciao,

Ollie