Re: saying column headings

Gene

I meant to say document formatting.

Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2021 6:47 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] saying column headings

You can open settings in the NVDA menu and down arrow to document presentation and then tab through settings.  You can also use the short cut NVDA control d, which opens the same thing, document pressentation and tab.

Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2021 6:37 AM
To: NVDA
Subject: [nvda] saying column headings

Using Win10 and Google Chrome with NVDA, when I go down through a table
on a website, the column heading is announced each time I move to a new
cell.  I know there is a setting in NVDA to stop these heading
announcements.  Would someone please remind me how to get to that
setting and turn it off?

Thank you very much.

Howard